Monday, March 8, 2010

Home alone

Blushie: "I'm so lonely...am home alone here..."
Yup...
today onwards until Wednesday
my Ray dear will away from home for 3days
he will go outstation at Kuantan
so i will be home alone if his bro not at home also...
then if i go out then our daughter Blushie will alone at home
she's so kesian...
i wish to bring her everywhere...
but i need to work
plus...i may go out also de mar...
she can't go anywhere i go de mar
i feel pity for her to stay home alone

Now the house is so quiet & just left 2 of us...
maybe i used to have Ray dear beside me
but now am not used to sleep alone...
feel empty without him
However, am still glad that Blushie is here with me
Dear, no worries...
Blushie will replace u to accompany me this few days
Wait for u to come home...

No comments:

Post a Comment