Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dak Dong Qiang!!!!

I suppose to write a pre-CNY post...
but now it's too late...
so i'm not gonna write it d...

Since it's already in CNY
and i'm also already back from KK...
so just write how i feel for this CNY...

Alrite...
recently i'm so into CNY songs...
cos here in KL has already no CNY feel
so have to find the feel myself...
and just listen to the CNY songs from radio.fm
CNY songs make me feel like i'm sooo near to KK home sweet home d...

Too bad...
now i've ended my CNY holidays and have to come back to the track
pfffttt!!!can i just drown into the CNY mood forever and ever???
the answer is NO!!!

Now i shall clear my mind up 
clean up my lazy mood and start for the stressful life again...
it's time for me to scratch my head and look for FIGURE!!!

Okie...
i knew i still haven't post about my annual dinner...
give me a small "lazy" break then i will update it asap

At last,
Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!!!!♥


--
XOXO

1 comment: