Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The ending of 2010...

Time flies...
like just in a blinking of eyes
2010 is going to end...
so fast we are going to step in 2011
Will 2012 be the end of the world??
hahahaha...
who knows...
pray hard to go heaven...

In this whole year...
of cos we all have lost and gain
what i gain and what i lost?
do i achieve my 2010 resolution?
Here's the checklist:
1. I want to change my working environment and explore more.
2. I wan slim down.
3. I wan save more than RM10k.
4. I wan my Prada BN1707.
5. I want to go ShenZhen.
6. OurBeautyDiary will become more and more successful.
7. My eyes gonna look bigger!!!

Conclusion:
I was 100% achieved the 1st resolution of changing job
and it's a better opportunity for me too...
For the Prada,
alhtough i didn't get the BN1707 but i got another one from my dear...
it's my xmas gift from him
The resolution7 am going to give up cos i did some other thing to make it have similar results :)
for the resolution5 i gave up bcos of changing new job & Ray Dear promised me will buy me my dream bag if we didn't go ShenZhen
and for the resolution6 i think me & my laopo gave up for this small business temporarily...
cos both of us have no time for this business and we need to sacrifice lot of time to travel and stock in...
i just complete 50% of the resolution2...hahahaha...feel that my waist got waist line d...
but still not so satisfy with my arms...so have to gambateh again...

What i've gain in this year?
i gained lots of nice friends around me...
i get the chance for myself to become more prettier...
i got a better job
i went Bali for the 1st time with my Ray Dear (it's a nice memory for both of us)
i pray for Jun for her health and she really doing very well than ever
i got my daughter Blushie and it's like a real daughter for me n Ray Dear... 
i move to stay with my Ray Dear and we start our life together

 What i've lost in this year?
maybe a trip to Japan...cos Abbott company trip is going to Japan and FML i resigned d...
lost alot of money...cos buy this and that...(so that i didn't fulfill my resolution3 lorrr)
i didn't make it to go ShenZhen cos it will b my 1st time if i got go there...
not lost but re-categorized a friend...
Hmmm...got anymore???i have to think 1st...

So this year considered a good year for me...
cos when i refresh back all the things happened this year...
it's worth for me to save all the memories in my "hard disk"
i'm very satisfied with what i've done in this year...

2011 is another new year for me to explore
hope that i will find something more memorable and interesting in this coming 2011
i've to say goodbye to 2010 and welcome 2011

Will update about the resolution in this exciting new year...


--
XOXO

3 comments: