Friday, August 19, 2011

Happy 3rd year anniversary!!!♥♥♥

My dear...
Happy 3rd year anniversary!!!!♥

blame on me...
i'm not a 100% perfect girlfriend...
i've totally forgot about this date
and thanks for ur warm reminder...

I feel so great that i have u with me...
accompany me for such a long journey...
and i believe that we will walk until the end of journey

u make me feel like i'm the happiest girl in the world
although u are not the mighty one that own everything
but u will give me everything u have
u fulfill my life...

maybe i'm not the greatest girlfriend nor perfect wifey
but i will try my best to give u anything u want
i know that everything can be done & completed when there's u with me

i do always love u...
with all my heart & my whole life...

Love u till the end...♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment